Dubai's Matcha Hidden Gems: Specialized Matcha Cafes You Can't Miss!
While matchamaniac is all over the internet, this healthy green drink soon becomes the bestselling cup of drink in many coffee shops in Dubai. Get ready to embark on a journey to some of the city's hidden gems, where matcha is not just a drink but an experience.
Here are the specialized matcha cafes you simply can't afford to miss!
1. Myocum Cafe:
A Vegan heaven with a Organic Ceremonial matcha
Located in Al Wasl mall, Dubai, Myocum is a haven for vegan enthusiasts and matcha lovers. Known for its warm natural vibe, this cafe is famous for its delicious vegan dishes and frequent kitchen takeovers by renowned chefs. But the real magic happens when you savor their organic ceremonial matcha latte – a matcha experience like no other.
Location: Dar Wasl Mall- 2D St - Al Wasl - Dubai
2. Planet Terra:
A vegan restaurant with all organic ingredients
- Started from the Greens community, they also open a second location in DIFC Dubai, Planet Terra is not just a cafe; it's a community hub. With a wide range menu of unique vegan dishes, from delectable main courses to signature drinks, every item is crafted with care. Don't miss their organic matcha latte (with organic sweetener).
- Location: Panorama Building - 6th St - The Greens - Dubai
3. Amongst Few Cafe:
A fusion of lifestyle space with Vegan matcha
- Step into the Australian-themed haven of Amongst Few Cafe, you can’t help to notice its unique style of fashion and attention to details. Beyond serving up top-notch breakfast options, this cafe offers a unique experience with its in-house barber shop, high-quality streetwear, and sneaker cleaning service. Try their matcha latte and matcha pastries when the next time you visit.
- Location: Bahwan Complex - Villa #3 - 966 Al Wasl Rd - Umm Suqeim 1 - Dubai
4. Meowtropolis Cat Cafe:
When Matcha meets Felines
- Calling all cat lovers! Meowtropolis Cat Cafe is not just a cafe; it's a haven for cat lovers. The three owners are committed to take good care of of their furry residents. You can find not only the soothing matcha and also unique Hojicha (roasted green tea powder). It’s worth to pay a visit.
- Location: Lake Shore Tower - Cluster
5. B612 at Kave: Where Matcha Meets Dog-Friendly Bliss
- For those seeking a dog-friendly retreat in Al Serkal Avenue, B612 at Kave is a place to go. It is a Palestinian cafe, retail space, and event hub rolled into one. Experience the perfect matcha with a higher ratio of matcha to milk, ensuring you get the full, robust taste.
- Location: Inside KAVE, Alserkal Avenue - Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 - Dubai
Embark on this matcha trail and immerse yourself in the rich flavors, unique settings, and cultural fusions these cafes bring to Dubai's matcha scene. Your matcha adventure begins now!