1. Tea Ceremony and Tea tasting Experience
We offer tea tasting for small group (2-6 people) or big group (10-15 people) at once. Please note that we only accept the booking 24 hours beforehand.
2. When will I get my order?
We will send out your parcel in the same day or next day when we receive your order. The estimated time is about 1 -2 days within Dubai. 2-3 days to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
Shipping fee within Dubai: 13AED (on order below 100 AED)
Free Shipping > 100AED
3. I've got no experience with Oolong tea, where should I start?
We would suggest you start with our Signature Silk (floral sweet note) or Master Amber (honey roasted note).
4. How to prepare Oolong tea?
We minimize your effort to enjoy a great cup of tea!
- A cup with strainer ( like this one)
- Two teaspoons of whole leaf tea
- Steep for 3-5 minutes ( follow the instruction on our packaging)
- Take out the strainer and Repeat *3 times
5. What does Single origin mean?
You can see how we source the tea at the back of our packaging. Each tea is different.
Like other premium tea regions, Darjeeling, Ceylon and Assam. We crafted and packed tea in the country of origin. Means no "secondhand processing". So we can guarantee your cup of tea is crystal clean and tastes differently from others.
6. How do we make our tea?
We don't have an industrial factory to produce tea, only a group of dedicated tea makers using there hands to craft tea in small batches.
We are supervised under Taiwanese government. Every season, our partnered tea farmers participate in different tea contests and collaborate with lab in national universities for quantitative quality assurance.