Omi Organic Matcha - Barista Premium
- 30g per pack (15 servings)
- JAS Organic Certified
- Good For Making Latte (oat milk) and Iced Drink
From Shiga (滋賀縣)Japan, the birthplace of Japanese green tea.
This exceptional Omi Matcha - ORGANIC is smooth, creamy, and has a natural sweet aroma that will make your tea-drinking experience even better.
What's the difference between this and Original Omi Matcha?
Compare with Original Omi Matcha - Ceremonial grade, this organic ceremonial Omi matcha is slightly stronger in taste but also very smooth with delightful sweet finishing.
How to prepare?
1. Measure 1.5-2g of matcha with Chashaku (or half of normal teaspoon)
2. Prepare 80 degrees of hot water
3. Sift matcha powder to break big lumps
4. Pour 30ml of water and quickly whisk with Z or W shape
5. Enjoy it when it's still hot.
Nut, Mellow Sweet and Mildly Savory note
-- Storytelling --
What's special about this Omi Organic Matcha?
Kenji-san's family still keeps the traditional way to make matcha and other green tea. And the leaf he chooses is produce in the other side of the mountain of Uji, one of the last clean area for growing tea.
He extended 5 extra days of "shading period" which increases the amount of L-theanine and also the sweetness in his matcha.
This small tin of matcha is sample size 30g (about 10 days supply)